Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lawn Fawn Release week

Hi Friends

I am late posting due to the internet difficulties.  We are previewing the new Lawn Fawn sets that were displayed during CHA.   This new release will not disappoint, there is lots of cuteness in store for you, and 2 new paper sets.

Today we are featuring the super fun sets, Happy Everything and a Little Birdie Told me.  This is what I came up with:

I'm ready for fall, so I think that's why I went with a Halloween card.  My hubby loved this card.  (He likes googlie eyes).


It was tough to photograph this card with the black cardstock.

Make sure to sign up for chances to win some goodies at the Lawn Fawn blog.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm with your husband. I love googlie eyes too. Cute card!

conil said...

Saw your card on the Lawn Fawn site. So clever, I may have to "lift" this idea for my grandson.

Barb Ghig said...

OMGosh, your card is absolutely darling!!! I love your color palette and design so much!!!

Aida said...

Im also having problems with my blogspot!! It is so annoying having to replace my images every other day! Have you found a solution? Im a big fan of Lawn Fawn and I love your cards! Hope we can connect! Take Care!

Yainea said...

I'm totally amazed by this card. You're so creative! I love it! The googly eyes on black background is the best idea ever!